Saturday, May 15, 2010

Lets Get Cryptic Here for a Moment

   While i wish i could reveal all that Im feeling and going through these days, I cannot. Perhaps one day-but not today.
   Someone has changed my tune recently. I have made friends over the internet before, some have motives-others don't. Some genuine people can often times come out of the woodwork.
    I have made a couple of really decent friendly people on the internet that i can call friends. And i have met yet one more incredible person to be on that list. It's reassuring & refreshing when you realize they are not out for personal gain. When you realize they're not just interested in you merely for deviant reasons.
   Ive learned i can lean on a couple of these internet friends Ive made over time, and i hope they know they can lean on me too. Sometimes when all i can feel is despair and i have no one to talk to-I do. I have them. They are great and I dedicate this post to you. Internet Friends. Perhaps we'll meet in real life someday.
   Thank you for being you!

*Edit:  It's been brought to my attention that Deviant is probably not the word Im looking for. Please fill in the blank.

2 comments:

Reverend Rex Everything said...

Wait...I LOVE deviant reasons.

Really, sweetheart, you shouldn't be so close minded. ;-)

AllTheStarsAreMine said...

close minded-HA! I laugh at the thought!! Deviant reasons ARE good ones occasionally-but i think you know what i mean ;)

smarty pants.
Rev.