Thursday, May 27, 2010

Tattoo You. Tattoo Me.

   I love art. All forms. my eyes are drawn to certain visual aspects over others, just as everyone else has there individual tastes. I think tattoo 'pieces' are amazing forms of art. Ask me if i have some, and yes i have 7. But they aren't epic. Not masterpieces. Simple mostly. A couple to commemorate my children that I cherish dearly. It always bothered me that i couldn't dream up an awesome piece to show who i was in one picture...

   Until today.

   Im so proud of my mind! I have the idea, I do not know how to put it all together quite yet. But all in due time anyway. Im very excited at the thought of not being bummed over what I've achieved in body art so far. Im hopeful that this will make up for all my flip flopping in my youth! My desired placement i think might be my hip/lower back/side wrap, or as an arm sleeve.
 
   I don't have much else to say about it, But just wanted to write something to fill the void :)

No comments: