Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Ive Made Choices

   Ive made decisions and Ive made choices. Now i just have to speak them aloud. It won't be easy. And It might take me a while.

   I think i might be going through a girl-style mid-life crisis! lol. Feeling like i need to find myself. It's really not that I don't appreciate what I have, and the people in my life. I do. Treasure them. But somewhere along the way-i decided to settle for 'OK' me rather than 'Best' me. And there are things about myself that aren't particularly fantastic either. Like for example, I think i need to discover why i can't let anyone in to my emotional bubble, and have a hard time getting close to people. That's just one thing about me though. I am a million other things all rolled into one.
   I need to figure out how all these millions of pieces fit together in a healthy* (by healthy i mean all aspects, mind, body, spirit) Amanda. Because right now, things just aren't working cohesively as they should be. And I want then to be. Badly.

Here to Health of the Mind, Body & Spirit. Cheers, Amanda

No comments: