Friday, February 5, 2010

The First Time

Ive always wanted a blog, but never had the courage to do it. well today, busier than ever before i figured i had to bite the bullet and do it. i cant quite say how often I'll make it here to post, but i love to write!

I think my content might include personal stories, pictures of my family, and link to content on the web i find enjoyable or useful.

Things about me: i overuse the dot.dot.dot., and the smiley faces, and the word 'So'.
I'm a stressed-out stay at home mom to 3 wonderful kids! My oldest son is Elijah and he is 7. i had him when i was 22. my middle is my sweet girl Jalynn who is 5, and rounding out the heard is little baby girl Marlo aka; Cheeks McGee. (Now some in the blog world might recognize that last name there, and in the near future if someone is truly interested in the story of how i decided to use it, i will probably do a post on it. i just don't want to jumble this first post with a sidetrack story (insert smiley face) :)

Let me also just add, that setting this blog up is no easy feat.

there's so many random things about myself i could add to this post, but I'll save the crazy for another time!

...crazy like cookoo, not crazy like a good time! HA!

this blog thing might be fun :) Happy Friday!

No comments: