Monday, April 5, 2010

Suddenly

"Where once i thought that the love of my children was the only love i needed to keep me going, suddenly it's no longer enough at all." ~me.

 Here's the deal. After days of more insight into myself. More reflecting over my feelings, Ive come to realize-that not only is the above true, but that i think what i am missing the most out of life right now-is the security of knowing someone truly understands me. Gets me. And here i thought that is what i had. But as sad as i am to say it-I don't. My partner mustn't know who i am or understand the way i tick-for surely we would not be where we are right now. It breaks my heart to admit it finally to myself after quite some time of denial.

I have some ideas of what might happen/occur next in my plan of action. and if it formulates how i hope it will, I'll be back with a peppier attitude. I promise.

No comments: